Friday, November 15, 2019

Earl Sweatshirt: A Voice of the Generation

The following podcast is my final Action Project for my Journalism course. For the third and final unit, Sound , we focused on Audio journalism. The intentions of this project is to represent “The life of a voice” and their impact just through sound. I chose Earl Sweatshirt, a 21st century musical artist. For this podcast, I included recordings of 2 of my peers and used multiple soundbites to enhance the quality and entertainment of the project.





I’m pleased with the way this project turned out. I think this is my best project for the Journalism course. My biggest hurdle was deciding what information to include. Earl sweatshirt is one of my favorite artists so I have a lot to say about him. I had to look outside of my perspective and really try to think of what someone else would want to hear in order for this to be an easy listen. As always, I enjoyed discussing with other people about Earl sweatshirt. I did feel like sometimes it was tedious and if I were to do it again I would include more personal information or stories and less about his discography. In the end, I was really glad to see everything come together.

Pitchfork, "Earl Sweatshirt Does Not Exist", 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

The inclination & Human impact of Biodiversity

This is my final AP of my senior year. For my class frontiers, I wrote a research paper on one of the Grand Challenges. I chose challenge ...