Saturday, April 27, 2019

To Danny Davis, vote yes for Border and Refugee Assistance Act of 2019

In my course Policy, we're ending our first unit called legislative. In this unit we learned about different government officials and policies that politicians follow. For one FE, we talked to Mona Noriega and others who work at her office to discuss policies at her office in human relations. We also met the alderman, Andre Vasquez. I wrote my letter to my representative, Danny Davis to advocate for a bill introduced April 18th, 2019 called the Border and Refugee Assistance Act of 2019.


 I'm glad that I went against my usual interest and chose this bill to research because I gained some extra knowledge of what's happening outside of my country and my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The inclination & Human impact of Biodiversity

This is my final AP of my senior year. For my class frontiers, I wrote a research paper on one of the Grand Challenges. I chose challenge ...